As a Certified Life Coach, I help my clients get clear on their life purpose and their life goals, helping them to create a plan to reach those goals and living the life of their dreams… a life of waking up energized and excited to start each day because they are living a life they LOVE!
As we age, many of us find ourselves wondering, “what’s next?” We are contemplating what is the next “life” we will be stepping into as we transition from what was important in our 30’s and 40’s, to planning a life beyond our traditional careers.
We may have experienced life-altering events (death of a loved one, divorce, job loss, illness or injury) that has left us feeling a bit sad, angry, confused, and in many instances, physically unhealthy.
As we move through our 50’s, we find ourselves wanting to create an abundance of health and happiness. Many of us are thinking about non-traditional “retirement”. We are looking for more… for a deeper sense of purpose as we continue to engage and contribute in our work and personal lives. We also want to ensure that we are financially in a good place, so we can enjoy our lives to the fullest, without a constant worry of having enough money to meet our needs.
If you are finding yourself preparing to step into the next phase of your life, I can help you “upgrade” your life into one that is filled with health and purpose… a life of THRIVING versus just surviving!
Sign up below for a FREE thirty (30)minute
Life Purpose Version 2.0 – Living Your Life with Purpose & Joy Now!
What will you get from this thirty (30) minute phone call with me?
- You will create a crystal – clear picture of what your desired life looks like.
- We will uncover hidden challenges that could be sabotaging your success at having this healthy and fulfilling life.
- You will leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to create your best life, filled with health, happiness, and purpose!
What is Coaching?
One of the first questions I get asked when telling people what I do is: “What exactly is a Life Coaching?”
Please watch the video below to get a better understanding of what coaching is:
As a Certified coach through the International Coaching Federation (ICF):
- I am held to the highest standards in the coaching industry.
- I am required to stay current in my coaching tools and resources by attending continuing education to maintain my certification status.